- When playing a lost position keep pieces in best squares and hope for the best
- To beat a lower rated player you need to create imbalances
- Try to keep the position complicated!
- Pawns near the king is worth a piece
- Fishing pole trick
- Queen usually belong near the king as its defender
- If a rook is out, that means bishop is developed
- Creating chaotic positions is one of the best ways to play chess
- Computers wait for you to make pawn moves
- 90% of chess tactics involves moving /forcing chess pieces to move between strongest and weakest
Chess Position Analyzed with Brian
Black to play and draw
Analyze Black to play
Analyze this position
Analyze Vancura Rook Ending.